- Design, install, and maintain LAN’s, WAN’s, Internet and Intranet systems.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Plan and manage the machine room environment.
- Administer and manage servers, desktop, and mobile equipment.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Perform software deployment, security updates, and software patches.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Maintain network performance through continuous monitoring, fine-tuning, and improvements.
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure all systems are operating correctly.
- Develop KPI metrics to measure system & network performance and security.
- Implement alerting and monitoring for networks and systems to identify problems before they occur.
- Implement incident and problem management processes to ensure services go through the ITIL continual service improvement lifecycle.
- Maintain internal KB or Wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies/procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with new developments in technology industry.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a System and Network Administrator.
- Minimum 3+ yrs experience.
- Specific working experience with SaaS based software suites (Exchange, Azure Directory Services, Teams, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, JIRA).
- Proficient in performing windows & linux based backups and recovery.
- Good working knowledge of ITIL and security best practices.
- Knowledge of Blackberry UEM administration a plus.
- Migration experience of an existing on-premise application to cloud a plus.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- BS Degree in Computer Science Degree or related field.
- Completion of recognized certifications/trainings (e.g. MSCE, ITIL) a plus.