SKY GLOBAL is looking for a Support Manager to join our team in our downtown Vancouver, BC office. Is it you?
You are a people person who wants to see your team and our customers be successful. You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, tech focused environment, and you can feel like you’re contributing to something awesome. You’re self-motivated, articulate, driven, yet humble, and eager to contribute to the team.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, the Support Manager will be responsible to leading and managing a support team providing 24/7 support for a range of fintech and security apps and services. As the Support Manager you will be primarily responsible for ensuring high-quality customer service and team scheduling. In addition to these core duties, the Support Manager needs the ability to grow the team in size and expertise to meet the new demands of our rapidly growing customer base and product portfolio.
- Conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with team members for personal and career growth
- Scheduling for all shifts
- Building and implementing training for all products
- Assess and optimize support processes
- Step in and answer tickets in the queue as required
- Conduct regular performance reviews
- Team hiring
- Collaborating with product and IT departments to improve support
- 4+ years in customer support
- 2+ years in a leadership position
- Based in Metro Vancouver able to work from our head office
- Ability to technically understand our products
- Strong communicator both verbally and written
Nice to haves:
- Background IT services
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience with running a global team
- Experience with multiple ticketing systems
- Conversant or fluent in multiple languages
This is a full-time, permanent position based in downtown Vancouver, BC close to Waterfront Station close to shops and services.