Who are we?
SKY GLOBAL is a software technology company that provides market-leading innovations in data security, mobile communications, and digital commerce. Experiencing rapid growth, we have aggressive plans to launch multiple new products and therefore looking to expand our team with new top talent for our offices downtown.
What are we looking for?
Are you a highly motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you have a proven track record of building successful relationships within a technology environment? If so, then the Sales Associate role with SKY GLOBAL might be for you!
Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales, the Sales Associate will own a portfolio of distributor partners and will work closely with all business units to identify impactful opportunities and drive partnerships to execution.
What you will be doing:
- Enhance the sales productivity of the sales channel and SKY GLOBAL’s distributor partners
- Recruit and onboard new distributor partners
- Support the distributor partners and lead the sale for large channel opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing to develop promotions and campaigns specific to the needs of your territory/portfolio
- Monitoring competitor’s sales efforts and strategies
- Track, analyze, and report on sales performance and activities
- Be an advocate and trusted advisor to our distributor partners by keeping up-to-date on product changes and strategy
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
What you bring to the table:
- Degree/Diploma in marketing, business, or technical discipline
- 3+ years of B2B experience (preferably in tech)
- 1+ years of channel sales experience or selling via partner networks/strategic partners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience using Microsoft Suite and CRM systems
- Effective presentation skills, business leadership skills, and the ability to manage relationships
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be legally able to work in Canada, and on-site in our Vancouver office
Why work with us?
- Work-life balance– We provide consistency and promote personal growth
- Local company– Our CEO and leadership team are all in the office – we are committed to improving our business and the environment for our team members.
- Exciting Industry– We embrace technology, continuous improvement, and innovation. We are not stale, outdated, and stagnant. We embrace new ideas and provide opportunities for people to learn new skills and gain experience with new technology. Our team is fun, dynamic, and driven.
- Culture – We are FUN! We take breaks to play Foosball & ping pong, we hang out at lunch with each other, and we have quarterly get-together events. We are a team of smart, driven people, and we get things done in our beautiful downtown office.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (including massage, dental, etc)
- Opportunities for growth
- Company culture and events
- Mentorship and experience
- A dynamic work environment with a great group of people