Who are we?
SKY GLOBAL is a Software Technology Company that provides market-leading innovations in data security, mobile communications and digital commerce. Experiencing rapid growth, we have aggressive plans to launch multiple new products and therefore looking to expand our team with new top talent for our offices downtown.
What are we looking for?
Are you a customer service pro who makes great first impressions and likes to be the first point of contact? If so, then the Receptionist position with SKY GLOBAL might be the right role for you! We have recently expanded our offices in downtown Vancouver and are looking for a friendly Receptionist to greet visitors and clients in a corporate office environment.
What you will be doing:
- Warmly greet and receive visitors/clients at the front desk – directing and assisting them appropriately
- Receive, screen, and forward incoming phone calls as appropriate
- Posting ads for available office space
- Update calendars and schedule meetings/calls/appointments
- Receive and sort daily incoming mail
- General maintenance of the front desk as well as kitchen and boardrooms after use
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring office supply inventory levels, and placing orders as required
- Client invoicing and receiving payments
- General clerical duties and responding to email inquiries
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ year of experience in an administrative role and/or similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and comfortable learning new systems and platforms
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Professional phone etiquette
- Friendly and helpful demeanor
Why work with us?
- Work-life balance– We provide consistency and promote personal growth
- Local company– Our CEO and leadership team are all in the office – we are committed to improving our business and the environment for our team members.
- Exciting Industry– We embrace technology, continuous improvement and innovation. We are not stale, outdated and stagnant. We embrace new ideas and provide opportunities for people to learn new skills and gain experience with new technology. Our team is fun, dynamic, and driven.
- Culture – We are FUN! We take breaks to play Foosball & ping pong, we hang out at lunch with each other, and we have quarterly get-together events. We are a team of smart, driven people, and we get things done in our beautiful downtown office.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (including massage, dental, etc)
- Opportunities for growth
- Company culture and events
- Mentorship and experience
- Dynamic work environment with great group of people