We are looking for a well experienced QA Analyst to join our growing team. As a QA Analyst, you must have knowledge/experience in STLC and automation testing. You will be contributing to speed up the QA process by adding automation scripts to the existing framework and in improving the Quality of our existing products. You will work closely with a high performing team to design test cases, develop and maintain automation tests.
- Understand and Analyze requirements to create test plans.
- Design test cases to achieve maximum test coverage to meet all the requirement specifications.
- Perform different types of testing like Smoke, Sanity, Functional, Integration and Regression as and when required to ensure the quality of the product.
- Build and maintain automation test scripts that can be executed on different mobile platforms using Appium.
- Execute Manual and automation tests.
- Work closely with the developers in discussing current and proposed defects, enhancements and other issues.
- Maintain documentation for any test procedures followed or implemented.
- Ability to prioritize and execute ongoing QA activities.
Requirements & Qualifications
To succeed within this role, you should have solid experience in several of the following areas:
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience as QA Analyst.
- Experience with Manual and Automation testing of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Experience in analyzing the requirements to create, execute and maintain test plans.
- Experience in designing test cases.
- Hands on experience working on test management tools like QC ALM, Test Rail or similar kind of tools.
- Minimum 2 yrs of experience in testing mobile applications (i.e. iOS/Android).
- Hands on experience in creating and maintaining automation test scripts for different mobile environments and knowledge of automation frameworks.
- Testing the mobile app to detect functional and usability issues and effectvely document defects in a detailed manner in defect management tool like JIRA; work with developers as necessary to resolve issues.
- Experience working on automation tools like Appium or Selenium using JAVA.
- Executing regression tests, verification tests, and ad-hoc tests of newly implemented features.
- Coordinate and actively participate in ensuring proper execution of manual and automation tests.
- Work with product teams to define the priorities of the tasks.
- Knowledge of and experience in continuous delivery, build and automation tools.
- Good understanding on Agile/Kanban Methodology.
- Knowledge and experience with using code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong observational and analytical skills.
- Ability to take ownership to assigned tasks, work independently, and deliver on time without constant supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field