We are looking for a talented and creative-minded developer to join our growing team. As a mobile developer, you must have knowledge/experience working in each layer of the technology stack. You will be contributing to the improvement of our existing products and creation of new products. You will work closely with a high performing team to develop and maintain our mobile applications.
- Build secure and scalable mobile applications.
- Develop underlying business logic of the application.
- Work closely with the designers to help bring the UX/UI vision to life.
- Maintain thorough documentation of systems and applications
Requirements & Qualifications
To succeed within this role, you should have solid experience in several of the following areas:
- Strong proficiency in C/C++.
- Knowledge of and experience in continuous delivery, build and automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, CMake, etc.).
- Experience with building cross-platform libraries for iOS, Android.
- Knowledge of and experience with multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Solid understanding of programming data structures (e.g. LinkedList, Tree, Stack, etc.)
- Solid understanding of networking and web technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, WebSockets, etc.)
- Comfortable working with *nix systems and the terminal
- Proven experience working in Scrum/Kanban with Agile teams.
- Knowledge and experience with using code versioning tools such as Git and or Bitbucket.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
Location: Local candidates only, must be based in Metro Vancouver
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent