We are looking for a talented and creative-minded developer to join our growing team. As a full-stack developer, you must have knowledge/experience working in each layer of the technology stack. You will be contributing to the improvement of our existing products and creation of new products. You will work closely with a high performing team to develop and maintain our web-based applications.
- Build secure and scalable web applications that support both data redundancy and high availability.
- Design database models that will be used to define and analyze data requirements to support the business processes of the application.
- Develop underlying business logic of the application.
- Develop API specifications and logic to support the frontend development.
- Work closely with the designers to help bring the UX/UI vision to life.
- Maintain thorough documentation of systems and applications
- Mentor, encourage, and motivate team members
Requirements & Qualifications
To succeed within this role, you should have solid experience in several of the following areas:
- Minimum of 3 yrs of experience as a Full-Stack developer.
- Strong proficiency in at least one modern day frontend development framework like Angular/ReactJS/Vue.
- Experience with NodeJS using frameworks like Express.JS, KOA.
- Hands-on experience with with Spring frameworks – Springboot , Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Data
- Experience with MySQL database.
- Experience with back-end programming languages (e.g. JAVA, PHP, Python, etc.)
- Familiar with mobile app development with either native (i.e. iOS/Android) or hybrid app development frameworks such as React Native, Ionic.
- Experience in Cloud and Container technologies (e.g. AWS, CloudFlare, Docker).
- Knowledge of and experience in continuous delivery, build and automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gradle).
- Proven experience working in Scrum/Kanban with Agile teams.
- Knowledge and experience with using code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Good understanding with implementation of security and data protection.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of standards and best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to be forward thinking and anticipate problems or issues to mitigate risk to a project
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field