As a front-end web developer, you will help build and maintain our internal and customer facing web sites & applications. The successful candidate should be comfortable translating UX/UI designs into clean front-end code to produce the visual elements of the site or application. The person will be involved in the design, development, testing, and deployment of our applications. Effectively work and collaborate with the design team to create rich and modern UX that feature user-friendly experience. They should be familiar with Agile utilizing Scrum methodology to manage the software development life-cycle.
- Contribute to the development of new websites & web applications along with all feature/major releases.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Involved in the research & planning of new websites & web applications.
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and translate them into technical specification requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends in web technologies and understand how we can exploit them in our applications.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2+ yrs hands on experience with frontend development.
- Experience with client-side MVC Frameworks such as AngularJS is a plus.
- Experience with Bootstrap and Materialize frameworks
- At least one project experience in using single page framework such as React/AngularJS/Angular/Vue.
- Hands on experience in J2EE technologies such as JSF/PrimeFaces, JDBC etc is a big plus..
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Web UX Design and security principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to resolve them.
- Proven experience working in Scrum/Kanban with Agile teams.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git & Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and how to adhere to them.
- Working experience in translating functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Motivated and passionate about what you do, and have a high desire to constantly be challenged to tackle interesting technical problems.
- Value team work and encourage collaboration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of web accessibility standards
- BS Degree in Computer Science Degree or related field.