Digital Marketing Strategist
Who are we?
SKY GLOBAL is a Software Technology Company that provides market-leading innovations in data security, mobile communications and digital commerce. Experiencing rapid growth, we have aggressive plans to launch multiple new products and therefore looking to expand our team with new top talent for our offices downtown.
What are we looking for?
SKY GLOBAL is looking for creative go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-tech, high-growth environment. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Strategist will have an opportunity to work with leadership and collaborators across the company to create optimization strategies for growth.
What you will be doing:
- Lead campaign strategy creation for Sky Global brand and project marketing across all digital channels
- Provide insight to innovative creative, new techniques, best practices, channel performance, and industry trends that impact and optimize campaigns.
- Lead in execution of all strategies plus mentor and teach support staff in digital strategy execution
- Working closely with business analyst, sales teams and product teams, create measurement and reporting frameworks that will be shared across the organization and used to forecast trends and inform teams for future campaigns.
- Create and deliver on campaign roadmaps plus weekly attribution reporting to project teams.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ proven experience in creating strategies that support brand and product objectives.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in team management and mentorship
- Hands on optimization of advertising campaigns to increase performance and efficiency over time.
- Knowledge of advertising best practices across paid search, paid social, programmatic, remarketing and other emerging technologies.
- Experience with marketing software such as Marketo, Salesforce, DCM, GTM and Google Adwords/Analytics & Facebook Ads Manager
- Clearly can demonstrate how his/her creativity was used in achieving set objectives.
- Experience working in a start-up or high-tech environment is preferred
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Must be legally able to work in Canada, and on-site at our Vancouver office
Why work with us?
- Work-life balance– We provide consistency and promote personal growth
- Local company– Our CEO and leadership team are all in the office – we are committed to improving our business and the environment for our team members.
- Exciting Industry– We embrace technology, continuous improvement and innovation. We are not stale, outdated and stagnant. We embrace new ideas and provide opportunities for people to learn new skills and gain experience with new technology. Our team is fun, dynamic, and driven.
- Culture – We are FUN! We take breaks to play Foosball & ping pong, we hang out at lunch with each other, and we have quarterly get-together events. We are a team of smart, driven people, and we get things done in our beautiful downtown office.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health benefits (including massage, dental, etc.)
- Opportunities for growth
- Company culture and events
- Mentorship and experience
- Dynamic work environment with great group of people