SKY GLOBAL is looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team. Is it you?
You are a dynamic, entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves, think-outside-of-the-box person who works well in a collaborative team environment and can juggle a number of projects with lots of moving parts. You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, tech focused environment where your peers will treat you like family—a respected member of the family—and you can feel like you’re contributing to something awesome. You’re self-motivated, articulate, driven yet humble and eager to contribute to the team.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all our solutions—SKY ECC, SKY WORK and Moola. You have deep expertise in digital and mobile advertising and can easily build campaigns targeting a diverse set of customer groups and segments.
You have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated campaigns from concept to execution. You have 5–7 years of digital marketing experience and understand marketing fundamentals. You will be building the campaigns based on an overarching marketing strategy and will be accountable to aligning your plans to larger business goals. Your digital marketing program will help drive leads and conversion targeted to B2B or B2C measured against KPIs.
The Digital Marketer will report to the VP of Revenue Operations.
- Plan, execute, and measure integrated digital marketing campaigns that involve web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and mobile advertising
- Build, manage, and optimize analytical tools
- Manage campaign budgets
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize conversion funnels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as needed to develop innovative, compelling campaigns
- Deep, technical knowledge of SEM and SEO tactics for improving web performance
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels, and running multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience with ad serving tools, digital asset management, and content management platforms (WordPress, Unbounce, and HubSpot in particular)
- Experience setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, work well under pressure, and execute plans when there isn’t a lot of data to go on
Nice to haves
- Background in eCommerce or SaaS based platforms
- App promotions and deep mobile marketing experience
- Combined experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in security and encryption
- Experience in managed IT services