The Content Marketer is responsible for drafting new training courses, web content, blog posts, and sales materials under the direction of the Head of Marketing.
This position is designed to augment marketing department resources and increase capacity of the department. The Content Marketer helps the Head of Marketing plan, draft, create, and publish content across the web properties, training center, social media, and sales materials. We’re looking for someone who can take a concept/idea/need for content from various departments and begin a draft of the content with the direction and guidance of the Head of Marketing. The candidate should have:
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Basic graphic design skills (e.g. use Canva to create a sales brochure).
- Basic video creation skills (e.g. can use Camtasia to record screens on desktop and mobile devices, then edit the video into a logical and cohesive learning tool)
- Excellent research skills
Under the direction of the Head of Marketing, responsible for:
- Researching topics as needed for the department
- Researching and drafting blog posts
- Monitoring social media
- Researching and drafting new course outlines
- Updating documentation
- Drafting new courses. Including writing content, creating audio/video assets, creating quizzes/tests
- Drafting new sales materials
- Working with Design for new graphic assets as needed
- Updating content on websites
- Proofreading marketing content
- Assist in implementing marketing strategy
- Assist in implementing content strategy
- Assist other departments with content development needs
This is a full-time role based in our downtown Vancouver office. Sky Global offers a comprehensive benefits package including extended medical/dental, paid vacation, and other perks.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply to submit your resume and cover letter.