Channel Account Manager – Cayman Islands
SKY GLOBAL is looking for a Channel Manager in the Cayman Islands to join its growing sales team in supporting its distribution channels across several B2C and B2B product portfolios. Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales, you will be responsible for the growth and management of the Regional Portfolio. You will work directly with our partners and will carry a quota to drive revenue growth. If you are an energetic self starter who is passionate about adding value and are looking for a company who offers the opportunity to push limits, do great work and learn a lot in the process — SKY Global is the team for you.
- Proven experience successfully driving revenue and sales in an account management environment
- Ability to solve complex problems and exceptional time management
- Passion about customer and partner success
- Experience in software channel sales
- Sales methodology training
- Passion for technology
- Interest in computer security, encryption, privacy, blockchain, and related areas
Under the direction of the Head of Channel Management, the Channel Manager will
- Support development of portfolio growth across the region by training, mentoring, and motivating channel partners in their assigned territory
- Spend 80% of time directly related to making sales including: scheduling and conducting sales forecasting meetings with partners; communicating with partners via phone, teleconference, and e-mail related to sales/solutions, etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales
- Advise customers on suitability of products based on technical needs
- Prepare proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the partner/customer and the proposed solutions/sales; researching and developing customer solutions with product teams
- Conduct inbound lead qualification
- Work with product owners and product marketing to provide insights from distribution channels
*Applicants must either reside in Cayman Islands or be willing to relocate to Cayman Islands.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply to submit your resume and cover letter.